We love juice and we love people! We work hard at producing a high quality product for you. Below is a general step by step listing of what is involved in producing our juices:
- Soak and scrub the fruits and vegetables
- Grinding at a very slow speed to ensure quality of enzymes and vitamins
- Cold Pressing to get the very best out of each of the vegetables and fruits to ensure a pure, pulp free, smooth juice like no other
- Bottle in GLASS! Very important to securing the vitality of the juices
- All juices that are not purchased the day of production will be frozen to ensure freshness. Quality and taste are maintained after thawing the juices. A lot of people enjoy the juices as a slushy just before completely thawing.
- It is very important to keep the juices refrigerated and each juice, once thawed, has to be consumed within 3 days.