Fermented Foods provide an awesome opportunity to build good bacteria in the body. When foods are fermented they grow what is known as probiotics and a superfood.
- contact us for current prices of our “Organic Fermented Vegetables”
- help balance the production of stomach acid
- help the body balance acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter, which helps increase the movement of the bowel (alleviate constipation). Aka: digestive aids
- the carbs in fermented foods have been broken down or “pre-digested” and as a result they do not place an extra burden on the pancreas, unlike ordinary carbohydrates
- helps destroy and inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria (this is my favorite thing about fermented foods)