Quench Juice ferments the cabbage in ceramic crocks in a FDA approved facility. Hand crafted in small batches, bottled in glass.
Potential Health Benefits of Fermented Sauerkraut
- Fermentation simply refers to an ancient technique and preservation method that naturally alters the chemistry of foods
- Cancer – Fighting Benefits
- Great source of Probiotics
- Rich in Nutrients
- Reduces digestive disorders like leaky gut syndrome, ulcerative colitis & IBS
- Mood disorders like depression & anxiety
- Metabolic conditions such as diabetes
- Various autoimmune diseases
- Hormonal imbalances
- Obesity or weight gain
- 84 minerals produced from Pink Himalayan salt
The health benefits stated above were quoted on http://www.draxe.com
What is the probiotic count of Sauerkraut? The website, http://nourishingplot.com/2014/06/21/sauerkraut-test-divulges-shocking-probiotic-count/
Articulates the lab studies initiated by Dr. Mercola. To give you the big picture , a pint of sauerkraut is equal to 8 bottles of 100 count probiotic capsules. Dr. Mercola found that 4-6 ounces of fermented veggies contain 10 trillion bacteria.